Saturday, June 6, 2009

Alas Dear Reader, a Great Sadness Fall Upon Us...

Blah. Blech. Yuck.

Okay, I've officially "had it" with this weather! It's June 6th and I want to get a sunburn. I want the backs of my thighs to helplessly stick to the vinyl seats in my car. I want to complain about the unbearable humidity like the dutiful New Englander I am! And thus far I have not been able to do any of my traditional summer activities yet. I'm starting to become logy (great word, no?). Then I thought if I'm logy, you might be logy too. So that makes for a logy party of two. And what if a great number of other people are feeling logy as well? Oh my! That's a disturbing amount of logy for little Rhody.

Thus to combat the vast, mass loginess abounding in the Ocean State, let's watch this silly video.



Now don't you feel better?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fantastic. Thanks for the pick-me-up video!

Christina said...

I know! It makes me laugh every time I see it!