Monday, December 8, 2008

Wanna Save a Little Money?

While I love to read novels, I have a bit of an affinity for magazines. I adore People, Glamour, Redbook, Rolling Stone, Self...I love them all! However subscribing to all of them can get expensive. And let's face it, cover-to-cover most of us can read an issue within a couple of hours. I feel terrible spending my hard earned cash on these guilty little pleasures, but I don't want to live without my weekly dose of celebrity gossip!

So with everyone tightening their money belts is there any way to have your cake and eat it too? There sure is!

Did you know you can check out magazines here at the library? Just pop-on in and pick up the latest issue of many of today's most popular magazines (Prevention, Money, Men's Health, Discovery, Sports Illustrated and MORE! We also have previous issues (missed the February 2008 Cat Fancy issue?) available for check out as well.

So come on down to the local library! We want to help you save a little money!

No comments: